Follow this guide and become a professional Googler!
For the most part, we all know how to “Google”, but not everyone knows how to be a true pro of it.
Here are a few simple, yet beneficial ways to maximize your Google search like a Google PRO!
1) QUOTATION MARKS: Use quotation marks (“word”) around your search query to find an exact word or phrase. This is useful for searching quotes, song lyrics, etc.
2) DASHES: Put a dash (-word) before a word that you want to exclude in your search.
3) TILDE: Use a tilde (~word) before a term to include results with its synonyms.
4) SITE:QUERY: Use site: to search within a specific website.
5) LINK:QUERY: Use link: to search for sites that link to the specific site url.
6) INSUBJECT:QUERY: Use insubject: to search for articles that contain the terms you specify in the subject.
7) DEFINE:QUERY: Use define: to search for a terms definition.**Information courtesy of: google.com/insidesearch/tipstricks